5.7.2.14219: Any known issues?

• I own the Kemper since 2012 and therefore own a lot of "old" profiles too. If I preload those old profiles via RigManager and part of the profile is reverb then the reverb mix seems to be always on 100%.

What about if you load a reverb preset; does that have 100% too?

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• What about if you load a reverb preset; does that have 100% too?

I must check this. But there are imho two things to note: It's annoying if you want to prelisten an old profile and always have to load another reverb preset first (apart from the possibilty that you maybe would like the preloaded reverb [if it would be loaded as it was intended] and like to keep it). Second thing is that a new reverb preset alters the original profile which makes it hard to judge.

I could have farted and it would have sounded good! (Brian Johnson)

• I must check this. But there are imho two things to note: It's annoying if you want to prelisten an old profile and always have to load another reverb preset first (apart from the possibilty that you maybe would like the preloaded reverb [if it would be loaded as it was intended] and like to keep it). Second thing is that a new reverb preset alters the original profile which makes it hard to judge.

This was assuming you had a favourite reverb sound saved for general use.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Just thought I'd share an issue I had in case anyone else gets affected, Kemper support knows about this and I believe it's being addressed but; the "Quad Chromatic" reverb setting that I have (which I got with Liam Thompsons awesome rigs of RE) now make my Kemper squeal it's head off after the update. I have had to disengage it from a few rigs or avoid them altogether. Even with guitar volume off the profiles start to softly squeal and then the volume goes up. I must stress Kemper has acknowledged it, but just in case someone else experiences it hopefully will be resolved in a update fix. Has anyone else actually experienced this?

• Just thought I'd share an issue I had in case anyone else gets affected, Kemper support knows about this and I believe it's being addressed but; the "Quad Chromatic" reverb setting that I have (which I got with Liam Thompsons awesome rigs of RE) now make my Kemper squeal it's head off after the update. I have had to disengage it from a few rigs or avoid them altogether. Even with guitar volume off the profiles start to softly squeal and then the volume goes up. I must stress Kemper has acknowledged it, but just in case someone else experiences it hopefully will be resolved in a update fix. Has anyone else actually experienced this?

the fix for this will be in the next update

• I own the Kemper since 2012 and therefore own a lot of "old" profiles too. If I preload those old profiles via RigManager and part of the profile is reverb then the reverb mix seems to be always o

I have the same issue or similar. After the newest update, most of my rigs have the Legacy reverb at a very high mix rate, all with the Legacy reverb attached. I know for a fact that all of these rigs did not have the Legacy reverb before the update. Seems like this is an issue as well? Anyone else with this issue?

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• I have the same issue or similar. After the newest update, most of my rigs have the Legacy reverb at a very high mix rate, all with the Legacy reverb attached. I know for a fact that all of these rigs did not have the Legacy reverb before the update. Seems like this is an issue as well? Anyone else with this issue?

the legacy reverb bundles all the previous reverb types to one effect type and automatically converts the old settings. The bug that the mix and rev/delay balance was off for rigs that were stored in a version older than 5.0 is fixed in the next update. If you store those rigs in 5.5.2 the reverbs should sound the same.

• the legacy reverb bundles all the previous reverb types to one effect type and automatically converts the old settings. The bug that the mix and rev/delay balance was off for rigs that were stored in a version older than 5.0 is fixed in the next update. If you store those rigs in 5.5.2 the reverbs should sound the same.

That's correct. My reverbs in 5.5.2 were fine until I updated to the new OS.

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• Hello! I think i found a small bug here. When use the "Browse" button on any of the 4 stomps slots, the lcd color does not change to match up to the stomps type currently being scrolled, it stays the default light green. The lcd color does instead change when using the "Type" button on any of the 4 stomps slots or when using either the "Browse" of the "Type" button on any of the 4 effects slots. Anyone else experience this with 5.7.2?