5.7.2.14219: Any known issues?

• Just thought I'd share an issue I had in case anyone else gets affected, Kemper support knows about this and I believe it's being addressed but; the "Quad Chromatic" reverb setting that I have (which I got with Liam Thompsons awesome rigs of RE) now make my Kemper squeal it's head off after the update. I have had to disengage it from a few rigs or avoid them altogether. Even with guitar volume off the profiles start to softly squeal and then the volume goes up. I must stress Kemper has acknowledged it, but just in case someone else experiences it hopefully will be resolved in a update fix. Has anyone else actually experienced this?

Yes, I had that issue too... I think it was also on some of Liam Thompson profiles from RE... I believe the JMP 2203 ones (which are excellent by the way... It may have been back in the beta before the original release... I don't recall exactly, but I had to go in and change the reverb type and parameters.

• Yes, I had that issue too... I think it was also on some of Liam Thompson profiles from RE... I believe the JMP 2203 ones (which are excellent by the way... It may have been back in the beta before the original release... I don't recall exactly, but I had to go in and change the reverb type and parameters.

Look at the release notes for 5.7.4.14373 Public Beta - a fix is indicated.

• Burkhard There are loud pops when scrolling through rigs in Rigmanager. Hit a chord an scroll through rigs...noise...pop...pop...

Interesting: When a reverb is activated and I push the Reverb button off and on again, after that no more popping while changing rigs in that folder! When no reverb is activated, activating and locking the Rev modul does heal the popping too. Just wanna let u guys know, seems like a bug. Someone else did notice the noise too a few posts before, I think. Honestly I am too lazy to contact support, they should be able to reproduce it.

• I did my first beta with the spring reverb last summer, I've installed every beta and os upgrade since and I've got this weird click and glitch thing out of the s/pdif output now. The last beta said it addressed it but it's still there in my world. I gave up and patched the Kemper in analog output tonight to record. I hope that gets fixed as the s/pdif is very convenient for me.