Kemper live - Tele tones

• Some live footage I took using my Huawei P10.

A friend of mine Mark Beling (forum member) doing a solo Friday evening gig at a local Bar here in Joburg SA.

Using a Tokai ATE98B Custom and various Michael Britt Profiles, using the 69 Marshall 50 G7 (Soft Shaper boost for solos) for the "Still got the blues", also Match Spitfire 2R from Grab & Go pack for "Message in a bottle".

A couple of songs...obviously using the Huawei mic, sounds good through studio monitors and headphones.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Great playing and great tones. All I use it Mbritt profiles but I have never used the 69 Marshall profile live. I have the pack. Are there any tweaks to that profile or is it straight out of the box?

• Great playing and great tones. All I use it Mbritt profiles but I have never used the 69 Marshall profile live. I have the pack. Are there any tweaks to that profile or is it straight out of the box?

The 69 Profiles are superb straight out the box.

Mark likes using the 'Soft Shaper' as a boost for solos, not many tweaks besides that.

• Great playing and the tones sound really nice even through my computer speakers. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks Michael.

Send him a friend request on Facebook, he'd like that.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007091117935

He owns a beautiful studio which is where he'll be when he's not gigging, he's a SAMA (South African Music Award) Engineer/Producer winner.

https://www.markbeling.co.za/the-producer

• The 'Purple Rain' solo until my Huawei battery died.

Michael Britt 69 Marshall 50 G7 profile with 'Soft Shaper' added for solo.