HSS strat lead tone

• Have you guys any idea which profile is that great lead tone for strat? or any advice for me to get this kind of tone? thank you

solo starts on 2:55

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would suggest a profile by Andy, TAF, a JCM 800 Amp profile.

Search the web for The Amp Factory, TAF.

There you‘ll find very good sounding profiles.

Cost money but worth it.

• No rig suggestion but that keyboard solo was awesome :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I would suggest a profile by Andy, TAF, a JCM 800 Amp profile.

Search the web for The Amp Factory, TAF.

There you‘ll find very good sounding profiles.

Cost money but worth it.

and TAF shall do the job, or mbritt

cant go wrong with either

• I remember this chap (Simon K-L). I'm pretty sure he uses (used) a - 'Gundy Robben StumbleOD' profile. It's a while (c. 2016) since I last saw this, so I'm not sure where it came from, either Rig Exchange (only one rig by Gundy Keller shows up now?) or Factory Content pre the introduction of Rig Packs.

I do know that it is a Fuchs ODS profile and there are a few of those on RE

• Ha!, that'll be right. I did download the pack a long time ago (for that particular profile) Obviously I didn't like enough to keep it!

Tweaking will be necessary for any rig unless you have the same guitar, strings, picks, hands etc. as the player you are listening to.

Even the likes of Robben Ford and Larry Carlton are said not to be so keen on each other's Dumble amps!

Do try a 'Fuchs' search on RM. There are only a few to try but one of them caught my ear nicely. I won't say which - you need to choose one that YOU like.

Skål

Andy