One kemper...dual remotes?

• Hey Everyone. Was wondering if anyone has done this, and how. A quick google search returns lots of the opposite (two kempers/one remote). As a guitar tech, I often control some parameters/patch changes live from off-stage if my artist has decided to roam the stage, and it can be quite laggy to do this from the kemper display. Any help is appreciated.

• Most any switch should work the really important thing to pay attention to is that the switch will pass the PoE (Power over Ethernet) through without issue. Based on the Kemper Support #1 reply I have to assume that the power supply side can handle the requirements of two remotes.

• A PoE switch will even let you connect multiple Remotes to one PROFILER.

PROFILER and Remotes should be connected to those ethernet sockets that provide PoE power. Supported are IEEE standard 802.3af-2003 as well as 802.3at-2009 mode A.

Be aware that only mode A can be used; mode B is not functional!

Here is a list of equipment we have tested successfully:

PoE injectors:

TP-LINK® TL-POE 150S

PoE switches:

• TP-LINK® TL-SG1008P (8 port gigabit switch with 4 port PoE)
    • Allnet® ALL8085 Switch (8 Port 10/100TX)
    • Intellinet 8-Port Fast Ethernet POE+ Switch (available with 19’’ rackmount)

If you are using a POE switch, connect the PROFILER to its PoE ethernet sockets, as well as the Remote(s).

• Very cool!