My Kemper just got a friend

• I LOVE this profile - right in my sweet spot tone-wise when it's wide open and, as already said, it cleans up beautifully!

Bravo! (let me know when your profile pack is ready for purchase ;))

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams

• Nice!! Thanks for the kind words.

Given the haphazard profile session, I wonder if it’s beginners luck more than anything. But I must say, I have only used this profile too lately. It’s spot on for me too. 8)

• I just stumbled over this thread. I am tempted to test the PRS MT 15. Has anyone played the amp with a 1x12 or 2x 12 C V30 cab? Could you describe your impressions?

Guitars, Bass and Electronics
    ·

• I just stumbled over this thread. I am tempted to test the PRS MT 15. Has anyone played the amp with a 1x12 or 2x 12 C V30 cab? Could you describe your impressions?

Do it! It’s an awesome amp. And it’s LOUD!

My cab is a Marshall 1936V, so it’s a 2x12 V30 cab. The amp is made for the V30. A very good match IMO.

I loved playing the MT15, at home and in a band setting. What I didn’t like though, was loosing all the flexibility that the Kemper and remote gave. Especially on the FX and stomp end. And when ChopTones released their awesome rig pack I actually endes up selling it... Spent the money on an Epiphone MKH 7 instead 8o

• Awesome! I don’t think I deserve the credit, but you’re welcome. 8o

It’s a truly awesome amp. And I found «my» sound with it. I let it go, but I still use the profiles I made. (And choptones made an extensive pack that is KILLER). The one thing that made me switch back to the Kemper for my band was when I discovered that I could program the harmonic pitch to a user scale. Instant one-man harmonies.

Invested in a Ritter power amp, and UNFORTUNATELY my MT15 just collected dust afterwards... I still kind of regretting passing it on though, and it’s just been probably a month or two since I let it go. ^^

My band is releasing our next single on monday. Kemper and my profile is all over that recording. ;)