New to KPA and have a quick question about power conditioners

• Hello all. Really love my Kemper, but experienced some issues with pops or subtle distortion when changing profiles within a performance. I found it to be related to my use of a switching power supply that came with my Mackie Mix8. Does anyone have specific brand and model suggestions for power conditioners for use with the unpowered Kemper?

• I've been using a Furman PL-PLUS DMC with no issues at all. https://www.furmanpower.com/pr…voltammeter-PL-PLUS%20DMC

How did you determine it's related to your power supply?

I started a problem ticket and was told to do some tests. The problem appeared to disappear when I moved the power supply for the Mackie further from the KPA. The background distortion came back today with the Mackie power supply segregated, but I eventually noticed that is was related to the guitars proximity to the Mackie mixer as well.

The problem is that as a chord is decaying to silence I could hear what sounded like a low volume distortion for a few seconds before the gate kicked in. It was still present when I turned the gate to zero, so I started a problem ticket. Tonight I determined it was related to the guitars proximity to the mackie's power supply.

I'm not 100% sure that this is the culprit, but it seems to be. A good power coditioner or maybe UPS could help.

Thanks for all your suggestions.

• Welcome to the Family:)

Thanks! I have been a die-hard tube amp guy since the early 90's and could never get used to the sound and feel of modelers, but boy has the KPA changed my thinking. At least in regard to it...lol. I wanted the line six heelicks to work for me, but it didn't come close to what I could hear and feel with the KPA. I know some have success with custom impulse responses and the heelicks, but it wasn't for me.