A bit late but HI!

• I've actually had my non-powered Toaster Kemper with Remote for a couple of weeks but realized I haven't actually said Hello! So Hello! I find myself sneaking away just to try a couple of rigs for a few minutes here and there and end up spending a good hour or two just playing. I'm really enjoying this. I do find I'm going to need to thin out the profiles on my toaster just so I don't have so many choices. I've already profiled my AC15C1 (sold to fund Kemper) and am now profiling my Tweed Deluxe. They actually sound pretty decent. Working my way through the remote, too. Getting there. Can 't wait to start recording with it.:)

Welcome mamm7215 ! Thanks for the profiles, keep them coming!

Also, what kind of music do you play? Do share your recordings with the Kemper. If you made DIs earlier, "remastering" your earlier work will be a snap!

• Mostly my own stuff, pop-rock-americana type stuff. I'm still a bit overwhelmed with a toaster full of 400 profiles. I've got the ones I uploaded and a couple others in a special folder in my library and I'm in the process of narrowing down a dozen or so favorite amps then I'm going to wipe the Kemper and just put in the ones I like the most. I got the Top Jimi Queen pack, it's pretty sweet but still slogging through all the other rigs on board to try and narrow it down... :/

Also, with the profiles I didn't tweak any clarity or definition settings so you may want to try that with them...