Cable compasion... Sommer XXL vs Fender Vintage

• Hello guys,
    Just made a quick test of two cables - first take is my new Sommer XXL, second take is Fender Vintage that I use for my live performances.
    To my ears Sommer XXL is superior to Fender Vintage. It has some cool high end quality in sound which is really difficult to archive using soft plugins.

The profile is - it's Kemper TiLLS M-100 Clean 2.

Link:

http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/4jkovg

• Want something really badass for the Kemper ? Get an Evidence audio Lyric HG..the "fast" nature of the cable works wonder for this purpose..you'll hear a much better balance overall too

• How is the low end of that Sommer cable? I have noticed that cables that have a nice jangly top end have a noticeably recessed low end. For example I have Elixir cables. They have awesome highs, but the low end is not as punchy as.. for example as my Mogami cable. Unfortunately I kind of miss the sparkly top end of the Elixir.

• How is the low end of that Sommer cable? I have noticed that cables that have a nice jangly top end have a noticeably recessed low end. For example I have Elixir cables. They have awesome highs, but the low end is not as punchy as.. for example as my Mogami cable. Unfortunately I kind of miss the sparkly top end of the Elixir.

I cannot compare to mogami or elexir, but i really like the bass response both from my guitars and my cheap 5 string bass. From the product ratings at thomann it seems to be quite famous among bass players so i guess the bass response won´t be so bad.