Lead Volume Boost

• If you load a Rig not yet prepared for Morphing either in Browser Mode or Performance Mode - the lower LED of the Rig Button 1-5 on PROFILER Remote will light up as usual. This state represents the “Base Sound” of the Rig. If you press this Rig Button again, you will see that the upper LED of this knob lights up, while the lower LED is dimmed. Additionally, a tiny horizontal bar graph on the display will move from left to right. This state represents the“Morph Sound” of the Rig. Subsequent presses of the Rig Button will toggle the LED status and move the bar graph.

• What I do is set up by performance so that my main rhythm sound occupies both positions 4 and 5 on my foot controller. I'll use 4 as my rhythm, and then in slot 5 I'll have the same thing but just turn up the volume on this slot. Maybe add a little delay etc. depending on what you like. You can also adjust the EQ to suit as well e.g. take some top end off if you want a thinker tone, add some mid if you prefer that.

Yes, awesome, that's what I want... but how do you raise the volume of slot 5 alone to get to the desired solo volume? Thanks.

• If you load a Rig not yet prepared for Morphing either in Browser Mode or Performance Mode - the lower LED of the Rig Button 1-5 on PROFILER Remote will light up as usual. This state represents the “Base Sound” of the Rig. If you press this Rig Button again, you will see that the upper LED of this knob lights up, while the lower LED is dimmed. Additionally, a tiny horizontal bar graph on the display will move from left to right. This state represents the“Morph Sound” of the Rig. Subsequent presses of the Rig Button will toggle the LED status and move the bar graph.

I need a magnifying glass to read this on a 4k screen. ;)

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.