Since yesterday, I have a very annoying crackling.
I made a quick recording.
My usual setup Guitar -> front input -> Headphone out. I also hook up the output of my mac via the Aux In. This setup has been working without any flaws for more than 2 months.
I'm on today's latest OS release, but the noises started before I updated.
What I tried:
- Using Alternative Input as well as monitor out and main out
- Different guitar and different cable
- Not using Aux In and USB
- Hooked up the Kemper to different power sockets
- Tried the ground lift switches
- System reset as well as Flash Init.
Nothing worked, except for the Flash Init, but the noises came back when I restarted the unit. I tried another Flash Init, but that had no effect.
I can't use the unit like that... I bought it used via Paypal and can still send it back to the previous owner and get a full refund.
I have the feeling it's a DSP issue, but I might be wrong.
I will also open a support ticket, but I was hoping that you might have had similar issues that you were able to solve.
Thanks for your input in these desperate times