Avenged Sevenfold Shepherd of Fire

• Short snippet of a new profile I created based on A7X. Only post FX was a limiter for slight volume, rest is all Kemper.

My vibrato is absolutely horrible. This is more for tone and not my shitty playing 8o

Les Paul with JB pickups, Ernie Ball Skinny Top heavy bottom 10-52 strings, tuned to dropped D

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by schreckmusic: Added in guitar info ().

• Sounds pretty good!!!

Never heard them before but I checked out original just for comparison:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Seems like more bottom end on the original, otherwise quite similar

• Thanks man!

Mine is single right and left. Theirs is quad tracked and in certain sections layered even more. Maybe 3-4 guitars per side. Plus I didnt use any post EQ or reverb.

• Interestingly enough I had made profile for sevenfold tracks for friend's covers band a few weeks ago.

May do a quick playthrough of this track and post to compare it to yours when can , if I remember, which I won't.

I like the tone here for sure. It's got some of the character you expect to hear from sevenfold.

The bonanza

• Interestingly enough I had made profile for sevenfold tracks for friend's covers band a few weeks ago.

May do a quick playthrough of this track and post to compare it to yours when can , if I remember, which I won't.

I like the tone here for sure. It's got some of the character you expect to hear from sevenfold.

Is it all Kemper profile or kemper plus external IR loader?

• Cederick here it is with some post EQ

External Content soundcloud.com