Tone Junkies Spacey Tone = AWESOME

• If you haven't tried this new release from the Tone Junkies, I recommend you do. I like several of their packs, but this one is spot on for me and my tele.

You can tell they really wanted to show off the new reverb, so it's a bit much for me. But just pulling it back (both time and mix) made it perfect! They have a small delay on too, which I have never gotten to work myself, but this is just perfect.

Even the other stomps seem to have gotten a bit more attention with this pack. In the other tone Junkies packs, they always have the stomps full, but if I turn them on I need to do some significant tweaking to get things how I like. In this case I just hit the buttons and smile. The two od/distortion stomps even cascade really well.

So, perfect amp tones, perfect effect setups, super fun! Thanks Tone Junkies for perhaps your best yet!

(Despite sounding like an advert, I promise this was unsolicited feedback. I just thought the Kemper community might not have noticed this pack in particular since the boys at TJ put out so many)

Edit: Full disclosure. This enthusiasm is based on my playing all night with the 3 free samples from the TJ mailing list. I'll be buying the rest of the pack this evening.

• Owned a Swart combo for a bit. They definitely have their own magic thing going on. Will check out the pack. Thanks!

EDIT: This is some really sweet stuff. 100% sounds like the original. I wonder, which speaker did you prefer?

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams

Edited once, last by don1960lp ().

• Owned a Swart combo for a bit. They definitely have their own magic thing going on. Will check out the pack. Thanks!

EDIT: This is some really sweet stuff. 100% sounds like the original. I wonder, which speaker did you prefer?

I like the greenbacks best. I particularly like the low cut profiles. I also picked up their new IR pack, and the direct profiles sound stunning with the m75s and the Royer! It's a shame they didn't grab some direct profiles with the low cut option.

• I ended up liking the creams and also with the LC rigs. Man, you're right about how well the two ODs play together.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams