Rigs in Browser Empty After Update

• Sent an email to Kemper support, but i wanted to pick everybodies brain if maybe i am just missing something. My performances still work, albeit they sound a bit funny, a bit pushed like they are strugging through my cabinet. The browser section is now completely empty on the Kemper, the rig manager shows them but on the kemper it says 0 rigs. I uploaded a previous firmware and they werent there, went back to the new one and they are still gone. Anybody ever experience this?

Thanks.

• Sent an email to Kemper support, but i wanted to pick everybodies brain if maybe i am just missing something. My performances still work, albeit they sound a bit funny, a bit pushed like they are strugging through my cabinet. The browser section is now completely empty on the Kemper, the rig manager shows them but on the kemper it says 0 rigs. I uploaded a previous firmware and they werent there, went back to the new one and they are still gone. Anybody ever experience this?

Thanks.

It would be helpful if the email that you sent to support would include the same info as your post. Based on your post I would suggest that you use the Init globals function on page one of the system menu to reset the PROFILER to its factory default settings. Your rigs and performances will remain unaffected by this.