experience with support

• Last Saturday evening I was in my home studio profiling and I accidentally deleted a profile. As a good practice I always make a backup so I decided to perform a restore and nooooo….. (long echo) … I got an error about missing framework blah die blah and to contact support.

A bit worried because this behavior remained after reboot attempt.

I contacted support and expected to not hear anything the next few days. Oh boy I was wrong… on Sunday I got already a reply.

Now I missed that message because Gmail marked it as spam.

TIP: you will get a confirmation that your support request is registered, so if you don’t get a reply… check your spam folder.

After one more mail exchange I got the permanent fix and all was up and running again on Tuesday evening ( day job obligations, you know…pff).

Big shout out to Kemper support and in particular Burkhard D. , you sir are a life saver! Many thanks! :thumbup:

• I can also echo that. Just had to go back to an older firmware that I did not have a backup of a couple of days ago. Support helped me with this within 24HRS on a weekend... I call that top notch support!!!