Getting stomp or effects presets to the controller

• I have been working to create virtual pedal boards by saving sets of stomps and effects. Loading them into various rigs works fine but when I load them into a performance they do not populate the foot controller....is this normal and if so is there a simple work-around other than individually saving each stomp to each button on the controller? Thanks for any help with this.

• I have been working to create virtual pedal boards by saving sets of stomps and effects. Loading them into various rigs works fine but when I load them into a performance they do not populate the foot controller....is this normal and if so is there a simple work-around other than individually saving each stomp to each button on the controller? Thanks for any help with this.

Yes. Not to my knowledge.

• I don't understand, what you are exactly doing and what "populate the foot controller " means!?

Effect presets as well as presets of the entire Effects Section can be used in Browser and Performance Mode. If you load a preset into a module or a section, the effect types in the modules and their on/off status is immediately reflected in the signal chain displayed on the PROFILER as well as the Remote. Presets generally don't include Effect Button assignments of the Remote.

• That is not possible and would raise the question what to do with existing Effect Button assignments, which could partly or completely refer to modules of the Effects Section.

Example: In your Stomps Section preset you have an assignment of module B to Effect Button II. You load this Stomps Section preset into a Rig, where the Effect Button II originally has an assignment to module B, too, but in addition assignments to module X and DLY and Freeze. Suddenly loading your Stomps Section preset has side effects on the Effects Section. We try to stay away from this rat hole.