Props To AndrewC For His Tupelo Lead + Rig

• I don't usually post a "heads up" for something new on Rig Exchange, but I just fell in love with AndrewC's Tupelo Lead + rig. It hits me just right for that overdriven hairy tweed tone. I know these amps use 6v6's, but I swear it holds up to bigger amps in tone. I think you could probably use it for Little Wing with a Univibe added. Or maybe it's just me, and my ears have gotten old ;)

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• I don't usually post a "heads up" for something new on Rig Exchange, but I just fell in love with AndrewC's Tupelo Lead + rig. It hits me just right for that overdriven hairy tweed tone. I know these amps use 6v6's, but I swear it holds up to bigger amps in tone. I think you could probably use it for Little Wing with a Univibe added. Or maybe it's just me, and my ears have gotten old ;)

Will check that out. Thanks for the heads up Zappledan . Check out his Mesa TA-30 profiles. They sound really nice. Specifically the tweeds.

Rik

Kemper toaster >Kemper remote> 2 x Alto TS310 powered speakers Furman M-8XAR

• As an update, I'd been using my tele with this rig, and just now tried some humbuckers with it. With the hb's, it's smoother and "gainier" than the tele's single coils. I prefer the single coils with it ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer