1.07 Beta disables S/PDIF?

• I guess it was nice to have the volume control, but really for me I had to always remember to bring it all the way up, and even then I could use more volume, so I don't think I'll miss it.

• I have these pops & crackles as well... but irregularly. The strange thing is, it can occur and be very evident. And then, other times, it works with no crackles or pops. Could this be a soundcard issue?

My soundcard is set as slave (external).

Have you resolved your crackles problem ? i've got those too !

My sound card is also set "external", no way to have sound from spdif with internal.

• Have you resolved your crackles problem ? i've got those too !

My sound card is also set "external", no way to have sound from spdif with internal.

Not yet. When I reported this, they said they are evaluating the reports (some other users also have crackles) and are working on resolving this.

• please note that this will reset, ERASE in other words, your MIDI program change assignments as well. if you feel that you need to perform this task, you might want to make a backup first.
    hth, gs

Wau, thanks a lot. Now the KPA works fine with the firmware 1.07 beta.
    Of course, I had done a backup before. And I lost my midi settings. But there were only a few setting. not too much work :) .