[RiF] v2 DR-pack out: 105 DI- + 83 Cab Profiles for 8,500+ tones!

• NEW V2 UPDATE WITH INFINICABS!

Starting with the RiF-DR v2-pack, all my new packs will be Merged Profiles and will contain:

• Different amp settings profiled as DI-profiles and saved as Merged Profiles ready to use
    • Each amp setting then profiled with a set of drive pedals (see this blog-post on my website for details about the pedals)
    • A set of cabinet and speakers are profiled with my InfiniCab-method: You'll get up to 18 mic positions per speaker, ranging from center and then moving in about 1/2 inch steps towards the outside. Plus three different distances (0, 1, 2 inches) from the grille. On top of that, you're getting a bunch of angled mic positions as well. Pheww... You should be able to find YOUR tone here easily. All cabinet profiles are stored, conventiently named, as "RiF-.Cab..."-profiles, so you can easily apply them to your DI profile by chosing CABINET and then selecting FROM RIGS.

WHAT'S IN THIS PACK?

In the case of the RiF-DR v2 pack, you'll get 105 cabinet profiles from two cabinets with 4 different speaker types (V30 MiUK, T75, V30 MiA, G65) and 83 DI/Merged amplifier profiles from 5 different modes with 5 drive pedals, resulting in 8,500+ possible combinations.

For a complete list of the profiles in the RiF-DR v2 pack, see the Profile List and Manual PDF for this Pack.

The pack can be purchased for just €10 right here on my website. Paypal and automatic electronic delivery supported.

This is a free update for all existing customers. Check your inbox for a new download link.

LET ME HEAR WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Here are some samples of the RiF-DR v2 pack:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YOU WANT SOME MORE?

Because more amps (6505, 2205, 6100, 620, ...) and speakers (Greenback, Creamback) are already in the process of being profiled, this is only the beginning.

All upcoming packs will extend your arsenal of amplifier and cabinet profiles where ALL of them are meant to be freely combinable.

The KPA cabinet-profiling process sounds great, but there's always a bit of the amplifier "shining through" into the cabinet's tone. This can be used to our advantage, because I will profile the same V30 4x12 with another amp, so you'll get a slightly different sounding cabinet profile to be used with all other amplifier DIs. Calculating the resulting number of possibilites is mind-boggling...

AND SOME PICTURES OF THE GEAR USED TO CREATE THESE PROFILES

MeBo Rack-T-Fire:

MeBo 4x12 /w V30 and T75 speakers

BAE 1073mp preamp

Kitty Hawk 4x12 /w V30 and G12-65 speakers

The G12-65 from the early 1980's

Sennheiser e906 which has been used besides the 57