Effect Snapshots

• Relatively new to the Kemper and the Kemper Remote. When I was a Helix user, I could setup combinations of effects (on/off) and save them as a Snapshot. As example, Snapshot 1 could be all drive effects off; Snapshot 2 could be Klon on; Snapshot 3 should be Klon on and Rotary on.

Does similar functionality exist on the Kemper Remote? I find that if I set one of the buttons to turn on 2 or more effects it works great. But if I assign one of those effects to another button, it removes that effect from the 1st button. So on the surface, it doesn't look like I can emulate Helix Snapshots on the Kemper?

Thanks for your help.

• Dig it. Tried that and that works well.

Hopefully we Kemper will soon bless us with some great software to help us better manage all of this great functionality!

Are you psychic or what :D

OS6 with software editor is just around the corner. Although being Kemper, we still don't know which corner. I think it might be one of those twisty Alpine mountain passes that winds its way up and down the mountain with a hairpin bend every 500m :D

But one day, hopefully soon, we will go round one of those corners and the lovely shiny new OS6 will be sitting there in the middle of the road right in front of us.8)