Added Volume Pedal - Need information about Calibration

• I purchased the Dunlop DVP 3 Volume pedal. Got my TRS cable and connected it to Pedal 3 of the remote. Opened the System Page to Pedal 3. Pedal 3 is set to Volume, Pedal Type is 1. Now for calibrate. My calibration does not seem to work as described in the manual. I press the calibrate button and it shows nothing, as soon as I move the pedal the display returns to the Browse view. The pedal seem to work correctly but I got the impression that I would have to move the pedal the full range for the calibration to be correct. If I come into the Pedal 3 system page and do not press the calibrate button and move the pedal the area below the calibrate seems to track as you would expect with where the pedal is in the travel.

Is the pedal working as expected? Is this the groups experience with the pedal?

Thanks

• I guess, what you see is the following: By default the Volume Pedal in heel position activates the Tuner Mode and if it's then moved towards toe position leaves the Tuner Mode and returns to the mode selected with the chicken-head e. g. Browser Mode. This even happens while you calibrate.

I suggest you enter Tuner Mode and disable "Tuner@Volume 0" temporarily, then check if the bar of Volume Pedal on page Pedal Links in System Settings is moving from minimum (heel) to maximum (toe), then - if you want - reactivate "Tuner@Volume 0".