Factory preset -p(output menus) - live w/ guitar cab....

• Has anyone tried these presets when using a powered KPA . Away from my powered rack for week or two but just seen this on Facebook. Does it make a difference?

• Yes, they make a difference, but they are just various configurations of the output section.

You can scroll through them and see if any of them suit your use situation.

I find it easier to set up the output section the way I need it to be and then save that as a preset or presets if you need say stereo output for recording and mono output for live.

If, for instance, you have the output section already configured they way you want it, save that as Deej09 Default (or whatever you would name it). That way you always have that setting to go back to if you decide to experiment.

Be Thankful.

• I use them too for various cabinet situations (wet/wet/wet, monitors etc.)

Just remember that you get a copy if you save tweaks. No way to override. So delete the redundant version while you remember which or it will me a mess.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM