New songs from Blazon Stone (studio + live album)

• So... Yet another Running Wild ripoff is being churned out at April 26th :lol:

Last album with Erik Forsberg on vocals, so I'm looking for a new singer (within Sweden, but if really fucking good, possibly within Europe)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I also recorded our live shows this year with some temporary hired guns:

Philip Forsell on vocals (Antham)

Daniel Sjögren on drums (Twilight Force / Bloodbound)

Jimmy Mattsson on bass (Isole)

:metal:

Oh, and regarding Kemper; I used Kemper for the studio album, the live albums are GSP1101.

Profile used for studio album is Thumas Peavey Rage but it's heavily post-EQd so it's not even close to original.

In addition to that, while I'm fairly happy with the mix / master, this might be the last time I do it myself. I've tried for years but I'm never satisfied.

Next album will probably be mixed and mastered by a professional instead.