Temporarily exclude Rig Exchange from Search results? Want to search nested folders.

• I'm looking for a simple way to search nested folders (w/o Rig Exchange included in results)? I read that selecting "All Rigs" is the only way for now to get the search to work for all nested folders, but I don't want it to search Rig Exchange many times (and I'd rather not log out of it over & over). Is there a way to "exclude" it temporarily? Sorry if this has been covered. I could not find it. Thanks!

• Just select the folder you want to search before searching.

Not on front of computer right now but pretty sure this is what I do. Select Local folder first.

These profiles go to 11!

• Just select the folder you want to search before searching.

Not on front of computer right now but pretty sure this is what I do. Select Local folder first.

Simple search does not work for nested folders. I created a master folder in RM with "style" sub folders. then I want to find "everything" in "any folder" with a certain keyword or tag. etc Thanks Hey I think I remember your user name from David's Logic Pro users group?

• yeah I just tested this out. My bad, the Local library can't be searched but the individual folders can, as you know.

Rig Manager, almost a good idea. It's really frustrating for me in a lot of ways but it's way better than just scrolling around on the unit.

I also want to be able to sort profiles by amp type, merged or direct, styles etc. Really hoping the new version makes it easier to organize the pile.

These profiles go to 11!

• Instead of the myriad of folders I’ve created and duplicate profiles, I’m going to try to add keywords to the comments section of the profiles. By using keywords, I should able to search by actual amp name, genre, project etc.....whatever I want. Keywords will also still be in place after RM is updated even if the folder structure changes.

Anyone else try something like this?

These profiles go to 11!