Tremolo and Univibe in the KPA?

• Hi !
    A pedal like this would be awesome.
    ->Rotovibe
    It regulates basicly the speed of a rotary speaker (mixed with phaser/chorus?)
    We need the option to control the speed by pedal, like wah or volume.
    Will that be possible in the future?

• I too would like to see a Univibe for the Kemper. I don't agree it's just a different phaser waveform. The originals use a photo/mirror solution that differ quite a lot from a regular phaser.

• After a ton of tweaking and A/B-ing, I finally got it to where I'm happy with it:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The original for comparison:

http://www.bigmuffpage.com/music/Breathe Reprise Guitar.mp3

• I tried yesterday matching KPA's univibe (aka phaser vibe) to my Fulltone Dejavibe (MDV-3), but fell short no matter what. Seems I can't get rid of my favorite univibe pedal yet.Univibe in KPA is recognizable and cool in some cases, but couldn't get this kind of swirl out of it just by tweaking the available parameters.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have to play around with it a bit more but I think this is one effect that could be improved upon on the Kemper. It just seems so much better in a pedal version that I have tried.

• Awesome. Thanks.

Glad I held on to my Earthquaker Devices "The Depths" - I have yet to come up with a good Trower or Hendrix "Machine Gun" sound.

• Would be great if you send comparison clips!

i'll post some clips next week of the kemper with my vibe machine in front. A real univibe is thick and chewy and swampy and it throbs. There is no way to get that with the kemper that I'm aware of. The axefx has a slightly better univibe but it's still not in the ballpark with the best external pedals which would be megavibe, aquavibe, vibe-baby, vibe-machine, etc. Do a youtube search for these . Here's a demo I did of the aquavibe.

• the kemper's univibe is awful, sorry to say. Here's a quick n dirty clip I did with the vibe machine.