Dime91 (Scott's Kemper Profiles)

• Dime91 - Dimebag - Vulgar Display Of Power Tone - Pantera (Scott's Kemper Profiles)

Hi All!

This is my first post on this forum. I've been a Kemper user the past few years, as a hobbist, and I'm a big fan of it. I'm also a big Pantera/Dimebag fan and had always wanted to play through Dimebag's Vulgar Display rig. I know there are still a lot of guitarists out there buying up all the original gear to get close as possible to his sound.

I have 5 profiles here available as a pack that I've incorporated with my own amps and tone cloning to get very close to his sound. I have been fine tuning these for a very long time and now I'm finally happy the results. So I decided to put the time and effort in and put them up here on the Commercial forum.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Description:

Seeking to recreate the 'Vulgar Display of Power' guitar tone for the Kemper Profiler.

Contains 5 Profiles: Clean, Lead, Rhythm, Lead Boost & Rhythm Boost that have been meticulously refined to sound as close as possible to Dimebag's legendary guitar tone.

Store link: https://scottm1.selz.com/item/5c7553e3701f5d0740b55a2b