Dream Reverb Preset : '63 Fender spring reverb tank emulation

• If there's one area I'd love to see a bit of creative energy from the Kemper crew, it's in a perfect emulation of the stand-alone Fender '63 spring reverb tank (with it's full 'dwell' time available) - I still end up using a real one in my loop for certain Dick Dale flavoured songs from my repertoire. Anyone else feel this is an area for improvement too? Seems a bit daft in this day and age carting one around.

• It's fantastic! The 'Dwell' parameter on the Kemper (introducing the high harmonic distortion qualities) is an invaluable part of the Fender 'tank' simulation (The 'Dwell' knob on the Fender is also the main way of increasing the reverb decay as well as a means of adding this elusive quality). The basic 'Surf' preset is a really good starting point. As someone else pointed out, the 'pre' mix setting gets you closest and anything beyond 60 is getting a bit abstract, but great for spring noise FX. I'm very happy with what the Kemper crew have added to the palette with this new 'spring'. Exact A/B emulation takes a lot of fiddling with the spectral and frequency-response parameters, and just like the real thing, every gtr responds differently, especially with regard to the amount of distortion used. I've had my 'tank' for decades and every musical situation requires slight tweaking - this spring will be no different. I can certainly retire it to a quieter life as a studio auxiliary send/rtn now. Great stuff!