Confortably numb solo tone?

• I know I know it's all in the fingers! And when we talk about David Gilmour (Mister Feeling himself) this assertion is obviously very very relevant! But it seems difficult to achieve this tone with so much effects and still cutting thru the mix. Any rigs suggestions from you guys?

I found this video from Andrey Korolev (which sounds amazing!!!:huh:) and he uses a Kemper (and his fingers!!!) to get there. Maybe he could chime in? :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynSc2oYemsE

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    here's my take on comfirtambly numb solo.I used ruth shall profile

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Very good tone anb playing here! Thanks for the hint about ruth shall profile I will check it! :)

Bravo!! Great version and the guitar playing and tone was awesome. ??

Anatoli, what speaker you have in your cab? Seriously great sound. I am saving this vid to my mp3 player. Love your version.

• Here's my take of this ! Still trying to perfect the tone

External Content youtu.be

• Here's my take of this ! Still trying to perfect the tone

External Content youtu.be

??

Great sound and playing! Can you share which oh the Rhett Shull Profiles you were using?

• Anatoli, what speaker you have in your cab? Seriously great sound. I am saving this vid to my mp3 player. Love your version.

Thanks!I'm using a custom Zograf power amp and cab loaded with Celestion vintage 30. Somehow the sound combined with the mic was more 3dimensional. All the other profiles for the tribute are Mr.Britt.

You gotta have the right guns when you enter the town of tone. And please, shoot ALL fanboys you come across!