Assignable LFOs and envelopes

• My switch from Fractal to Kemper has been great, and I don’t regret it one bit. Buuuuut, there’s one tiny little thing I miss about the Axe-Fx: the controllers (LFOs, envelopes, ASDR, etc.)

I realize that not many people — including even Fractal users — have much use for them, but there are some interesting things you can do with LFOs and envelopes, and I’d love to see them added to the Kemper.

Just the ability to assign an LFO to morphing would be very handy. I think this may have been discussed before?

• +1000000 on this :D

Those parameters can make things really interesting for those who like to go that deep or those who need to replicate more complex studio fx/automations. I'd love to see them added to the k and I can't think of a better guy for the task than Christoph, especially considering his amazing work before the toaster.

• +1000000 on this :D

Those parameters can make things really interesting for those who like to go that deep or those who need to replicate more complex studio fx/automations. I'd love to see them added to the k and I can't think of a better guy for the task than Christoph, especially considering his amazing work before the toaster.

I thought the same lately.

Maybe we can get a „shadow“ firmware for the kemper ... doin‘ more synth typical things ?