Children's Day - inspired by the clean side of Larry Carlton

• Hi!

Sometimes I feel like playing a certain style or with a certain sound. If luck and inspiration is with me, I write a tune for that and this was such an occasion. This may not sound like it, but to me it's very much inspired by the clean side of Larry Carlton.

Hope you'll like it!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers,

Mats N

• This may not sound like it...

Well, you know what I'd usually have to say about that, "Larry". :D Typically I point your "Larryness" out to you with almost every clip you post, but this time you're proclaiming the influence upfront.

There's a hint of Lee in there too around 2:40 in the style of the Wes Bound album, and at 5:20, if I may say so.

Tasty, Matts. Well done, mate, and thank you for sharing! <3

• Well, you know what I'd usually have to say about that, "Larry". :D Typically I point your "Larryness" out to you with almost every clip you post, but this time you're proclaiming the influence upfront.

There's a hint of Lee in there too around 2:40 in the style of the Wes Bound album, and at 5:20, if I may say so.

Tasty, Matts. Well done, mate, and thank you for sharing! <3

Hey Monkey_Man!

Thanks for your comment. I'm not at all surprised that you hear a bit of Rit in there as Lee was one of my major influences even before LC.

Funny enough, I had a major guitar hero before I got into the LA session greats, but nobody ever hear that. To be honest, I don't hear any of that influence myself nowadays.

Cheers,

Mats N