New Kemper user question on connections

• I would like to connect my (powered)Kemper profiler to my cabinet for live jamming but also have it hooked up to my recorder/interface for recording. I know there is a direct out for reamping but I would like the option to leave it hooked up like this most of the time but sometimes I would like to be able to bypass the live cabinet so no one else can hear it unless it comes thru the monitors or headphones. Can someone please help? I’m guessing I go to the output settings but I have only had the unit a few days. Thank you for your time!!;)

• I woul go to the Output menu and set it with the Monitor Output to Off. Then save this as an output preset. Then go back in and set the Monitor Output to Master Mono and set the Main Outs to Off. save this as another preset. You can save volume levels (or the On/Off status of the power amp in powered versions) in presets so you have to stor the actual asignement to the relevant output as off.

Name the two presets something like Recording and Jamming.

Then you can simply select the preset you want as required.

• I have my cabinet connected to monitor out, mains go to my interface (which is set at -12db). I then un-link the master volume so that it only controls the monitor output. Then if I don't want to hear my cabinet I just turn the master volume down. Easy! Simple