Reverb and Delay Freeze issue

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How can I sort out his Freeze function issue? Ideally I just need one to freeze and the other to stay. Is there a way to disable the freeze function from within the effect. I cant assign the function to 1-4 buttons as I need those for other effects, I need it assigned to the Tap button.

`Guy

• Hi Guy, you will need I believe use another slot to have it behave the way you want, I heard what you said, but I don’t think there is another way.

Personally I duplicate the reverb and place them in the reverb and delay slots, and move the delay to the mod slot.

I assign the foot switch to freeze and turn on the reverb in the delay slot at the same time as to not lose the reverb effect.

As to the matter of the foot switch activating the freeze in both the delay and the reverb, this use to happen to me when I used the kemper two button footswitch, but for me when I changed it to the foot controller and used the 4th effects switch I found it only responded to the one I matched up, don’t know why this would be different for the tuner switch but then I don’t know why it responded differently to the seperate two button switch either.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• The assignments of the four Effect Buttons I-IIII are specific by Rig and stored in each Rig. Assignments to the TAP, LOOPER, or TUNER buttons are global and not stored within a Rig.

You assign "Freeze" to one of the Effect Buttons by pressing the soft button "Freeze" in the menu of a delay or reverb effect in a particular module e. g. module REV. So this assignment is specific to a particular module in a particular Rig. If you assign "Freeze" globally to the TAP button, it affects all reverb and delay effects in all Rigs.

So, if you want to realize a specific "Freeze", you need to reorganize your buttons and use one of the Effect Buttons for "Freeze" and use the TAP button for something else e. g. globally switching module REV on/off.

• So it sounds like as of now there is no way to keep my same settings but just disable the freeze function on the Delay effect?

It looks like you still have the choice of using a legacy reverb that does not contain the freeze function. Then you can continue to use your old method. You took advantage of a limitation that has now been lifted in the new reverbs and it no longer works,