It's probably already been requested...but what about amp A on left output and amp B on right

• Is even possible for the existing hardware to run one amp profile to the left output and a second profile to the right out put? It would expand the harmonic possibilities immensely. If not, maybe Kemper Mk2?

My wish list amp pairs would be a Marshall 2203 and a Morgan Ac20 or Vox Ac30. Or maybe a tweed Vibrolux and a 1974x. Wow!

• The only current means of achieving this is with two Kempers; the hardware can't accommodate it as far as we know.

Quite a few members here own more than one unit, mostly for emergency backup and for the convenience of leaving one at home or in the studio and taking the other on the road.

At least one I know of purchased a second KPA specifically for the purpose of your request; he loves running two different amps panned hard-left-and-right.

• As Nicky says, I don’t believe the hardwate can handle it.

However, a REALY useful feature for me would be the ability to pan the Stack to one side and the Parallel path to the other. I would want this mainly for running the Piezo to one channel on the desk and the regular pickups to another. But this would also allow you to put any “amp in a box” pedal in a a loop in Stomp A or B and pan it separately. For example I could run my Mesa V Twin pedal speaker emulated output to one side and a Marshall Plexi profile to the other. As there are now lots of pedals with speaker emulated outs this would give a lot of flexibility without the need for a second KPA

• I thought it might be beyond the existing hardware, but maybe running dual cabs hard panned might not be. Different IRs panned left and right might also add additional flavors.

Yeah but that's more or less the same thing. If it can't handle two profiles at the same time why should it be able to handle to cabs at the same time?

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• This isn't possible because the Kemper input is mono … unless you use the loop in Stomp A to inject your Piezo pickup into the Parallel Patch at this point.

Yes that's how I tried running it. Guitar out 1 > KPA front input. Guitar Output 2 > Stomp A return (no send used). This way you can switch the piezo on and off without even touching the guitar. It works like a dream but is limited by two things:

1 - it isn't possible to send the signals to two independent channels on the desk.

2 - the parallel path is limited to 2 stomps and one of these is used for the Loop itself. The next thing I would like to see (and others have asked for something similar on various occasions) would be the ability to have any number of FX assigned to the main path or parallel path rather than a fixed 6 + 2 configuration.

• Yes, I agree with your wish, Alan. But even if it might be an unpopular opinion, I have to say that imho the Profiler in its current incarnation has reached a level of complexity that I start to hope for a Profiler MkII. The beauty of the beast was it's simplicity. Many additions were very welcome (and continue to be welcome). But I'm afraid the first iteration of the Profiler has reached a point where it becomes increasingly difficult for newbies (or less than power users) to fully understand this beast.

I guess at least in the mid term it will be necessary to come up with the next generation of our beautiful ladies' handbag and a future Profiler MkII should be able to end this (nice but incomplete) Parallel Path era and many other limitations.

As always, just my 2 cents

Martin

PS: I don't think it will take Kemper long to develop a Kemper MkII because 50% of the next generation is already done …. they don't have to change the spanking leather strap :D :D

• the Profiler in its current incarnation has reached a level of complexity that I start to hope for a Profiler MkII. The beauty of the beast was it's simplicity. Many additions were very welcome (and continue to be welcome). But I'm afraid the first iteration of the Profiler has reached a point where it becomes increasingly difficult for newbies (or less than power users) to fully understand this beast.

I hear you re: complexity!
    OTOH, IME the (by far) reason why people don't understand the KPA is just that they dont read the manuals.

How can you go on asking "is there a way to exclude the cab simulation for monitor but send it to FOH at the same time?" again and again for 8 years?! LOL

I've chosen this specific question among the more repetitive ones to pick a function that has been there basically since forever :p

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• Many here have high hopes for a mkII and nothing reveal any sign of that. Wishful thinking or will it happen eventually? We'll see. We'll see. For me it won't matter. I will still use my mkI until it or me dies. We'll see which one will survive. :D:D:D

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• The Kemper still operates much as it did when I got in 4 years ago. The complexity is only needed if you want to go further into features. Selecting a profile and adding a few effects couldn't be simpler. The only irritation is that with the list of effects getting longer, I can't wait for the new menus to access them!

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7