[solved] Refund still not processed, Kemper not responding to email.

• Apologies if this is the wrong section, but I don't know where else to put it.

Trying to get someone to respond to me- Kemper aren't responding to me via email and have given me the run around on the phone.

I had a Kemper online store order cancelled by Kemper because I made a mistake in the ordering process, but payment was taken and has not been refunded.

I ordered the wrong item, realised and then rang them up and said 'I've ordered the wrong item, can you just charge me the difference between the wrong item and the correct item and send me the correct item?'

I was informed it was not possible and they had to cancel the order and I could then reorder, which I did and they sent me the correct profiler.

The issue is the original charge has still not been refunded to me, more than 3 weeks after the order.

I rang last week and I was instructed to call Heidelpay, Kemper's online payment company.

I have an email from Heidelpay saying that they cannot refund me and I need to talk to Kemper.

Kemper have not responded to any of my emails and it looks as though no one is at all motivated to refund me the money.

So far they have been extremely frustrating to deal with- I am out of pocket 1432.77 Euro, which is pretty unfair.

Can anyone help me out?

Is there any contact point other than [email protected]

Thank you.