Transpose Access

• I use my Kemper for gigs but want to expand its capability by using the Transpose. I shouldn't be a novice at playing with this but I get my tones I need and run with them, set it and forget it. But I fight with this and also the Wah function.

I see videos:

Go to effects

Select Transpose

Set the interval

I go to effects and I don't see Transpose as an option, is there a way to access transpose that I'm missing? Is there a download I'm missing?

I'm assuming I need to be in Performance mode

Select a slot, add the transpose effect and save

I'm missing something, any input would be great.

• You pick a stomp effect, then go to the knob labled TYPE and toggle it and you will see transpose in the list. However im having problems with this as well. I know how to get there but when i drop to a -1 (which i assume is Eb) the whole guitar sounds out of tune. What am I doing wrong.

• The easiest way to transpose...press the rig button. On page one, at the bottom second from the left is the transpose function...turn the knob to the desired Transpose and done! Save the rig if you need to keep it.

Easy and simple no need to use a stomp slot.

If you do want to use it in the stomp slot...choose slot A, then hold the stomp A button until it comes into focus. Turn the TYPE knob until you get to the Transpose effect (right after the flangers! it's also coloured blue on the screen). Then move the knob for the pitch you want.

Done...save the rig if needed.

• You pick a stomp effect, then go to the knob labled TYPE and toggle it and you will see transpose in the list. However im having problems with this as well. I know how to get there but when i drop to a -1 (which i assume is Eb) the whole guitar sounds out of tune. What am I doing wrong.

you might be hearing your guitar strings over the effect. Turn up your amp or try headphones.