Hello from Lincoln, UK

• Hello all from ...er an overcast and quite grim Lincoln (UK version...)

Just got my KPA the other day following a long diet of PODs. Hoping to use it mainly for home recording... whenever I can escape my day job as a teacher.
    I mainly play a S Prestige Ibanez but I hack about on piano, bass and banjo.

This KPA has bought about a probable fatal dose of GAS, as I have just ordered a Deluxe Stratocaster (Tobacco sunburst, Maple neck)... anyone want to buy one of my kidneys so I can finance all this? I might chuck the other one in for free... after I profile it in the Kemper....

Anyway, this looks like a productive forum, full of good advice and experienced heads - happy to be here :thumbup:

Brett

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs

• Welcome from South Africa where it's always sunny. :)

Can you cancel your Strat order?...not completely cancel, just change it to a Tele. :thumbup:

The KPA adores Strats, but it loves Teles. :love:

• Welcome from South Africa where it's always sunny. :)

Can you cancel your Strat order?...not completely cancel, just change it to a Tele. :thumbup:

The KPA adores Strats, but it loves Teles. :love:

Stop it! A Tele was the alternative and at present every time I encounter an "Or" situation it quickly becomes an "And" situation.
    I probably shouldn't be using the medium of an internet forum to pour out my latest ill advised financial follies - I guess there are other 'groups' you can attend for that sort of thing. In fact there's one in Town...but you have to walk past the music store to get there. Such pretty things they have in their window... 8o

Suhr Classic Pro, Fender deluxe Strat & Baja Tele, Gibson ES335, Ibanez S Prestige 2170FW, Eastman AR371CE, Variax JTV > KPA > Patch bay inc. Strymons (Mobius, Timeline, Blue Sky), H9 Max, TC Triple Delay, & POD HD500 > Adam A7Xs