Rack grid for Kemper Toaster + enlarged Kemper pedal

• I have a Kemper Toaster (powered) since December 2017. Great gear, no doubt about it. The only thing I REALLY regret is not having bought the Rack version instead of the Toaster, as the latter is a real hassle when playing live: transport, where to put it on stage safely, always (dis)connecting every cable... I initially preferred the Toaster over the Rack for the 2 extra controls on the front... which I actually never touch nor need, ever. Tip: some company should build a 19" rack grid to which the Toaster can be easily attached and so be build into a regular flightcase. I think it would be a very succesful product.
    Another suggestion: a version of the Kemper controller with 2 extra control pedals (volume, expression) attached to it, so it becomes 1 piece of gear. Like you have e.g. in the VOX Tonelab controller. I have my Kemper controller + 2 control pedals on a Harvey Benton floorboard now, but if you take a width of 60 cm it just sticks out 4 cm on the sides because the floorboard (all of them actually) have only 56 cm attachable space + 4 cm plastic on the sides. Not a very solid construction. The next option is a 80 cm wide floorboard, which is way too large to handle in most cases, and just unnecessarily big as I don't need the extra width and depth for extra pedals with almost every effect inside the Kemper already.

• As Pail says any rack shelf will do the job.

As for the pedals, one of the reasons I bought the Kemper was because it DOESN’T have built in pedals. I’m left footed and have my pedals on the left of my board. I seriously considered uyong a Helix instead of the KPa but the form factor was a nonor turn off for me so I went powered toaster instead. Iused to have an FCB1010 with Uno for Kemper chip but having the built in pedals was a deal breaker for me. Nothing annoys me more about an amp than having expression/volume/wah pedals on the right of my board.

I’m only saying this to highlight that you can’t please everyone all of the time. For me personally at the moment the KPa powered Toaster and Remote plus external pedals is the ideal solution. Now if they made a Remote with 3 Expression pedals built in but on the left side I would be right at the fro t of the queue 8)