When changing parameters, like EQ, a letter M appears. What does it mean?

• Hello everyone

I've got my kemper Rack for a few weeks now. Today, I started uploading some rig packs from this site, like the Lars Luettge one.

Now, I noticed as of today, that when changing a parameter, like the BASS on the EQ, it displays a letter "M" next to the new value. And sometimes, it blocks the value to be changed afterwards. Can someone explain what's going on?

Thank you,

Alex

• The "M" indicates that you have assigned a morph value to this parameter.

Regarding Morphing, you will find more information in the Reference Manual page 100

OK. I'm officially embarrassed. I'm not in front of my KPA right now, but I've apparently confused this with another letter that appears on the right side of the front display when you've modified a parameter on a rig (maybe "E"?). I think my age is catching up to me ...

Go for it now. The future is promised to no one. - Wayne Dyer

• OK. I'm officially embarrassed. I'm not in front of my KPA right now, but I've apparently confused this with another letter that appears on the right side of the front display when you've modified a parameter on a rig (maybe "E"?). I think my age is catching up to me ...

E = Edited

M = Morphed

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here