TopJimi - Caswell AFD Profiles

• Huge shoutout to Jimi about these profiles; I've had my Kemper about 6 months now, and have played over 20 gigs. I've purchased over 40 different packs from various sellers, including many 'big names' people rave about on here - but I keep coming back to the TopJimi Caswell AFD v30 HIGH profile.

Absolutely amazing tone and feel - proper hot-rodded Marshall sound, and it just sounds so much more life-like and 3D compared to pretty much any other profile I've tried. Also fits very very well in the mix!

If you've not tried them, give it a go - highly, highly recommended.

• Completely agree!! If I had to keep only one profile, T.J. Caswell would be one of the three final contenders. T.J LeeJackson has lots of praise in this forum, and it’s a great hot-rodded Marshall profile, but I always keep coming back to the Caswell.

• which profile works for you, i like the cashwell med

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• Huge shoutout to Jimi about these profiles; I've had my Kemper about 6 months now, and have played over 20 gigs. I've purchased over 40 different packs from various sellers, including many 'big names' people rave about on here - but I keep coming back to the TopJimi Caswell AFD v30 HIGH profile.

Absolutely amazing tone and feel - proper hot-rodded Marshall sound, and it just sounds so much more life-like and 3D compared to pretty much any other profile I've tried. Also fits very very well in the mix!

If you've not tried them, give it a go - highly, highly recommended.

WITCH the list ?

• I've actually been using the greenback version a bit more as well now; I have the tube shape up around 4.8, Tube Bias around 2, Clarity around 2, Compressor around 0.5 and Power Sagging at 1.2.

Sounded great at rehearsal!