Merged profiles Megapack (Peter's Crazy Profiles) update v.17

• Thank you for your post and input :) I will probably make a short txt file with more info about the profiles and cab presets. So about the MTS modules... I really love them. Especially the Salvation audio ones :) They are really great in person and as profiles. My favourite ones are the Camerock (based on Cameron CCV), Camerica (based on Cameron Atomica but very similar Camerock), Salvado (Soldano SLO) and Stonerverb (based on Orange Rockerverb but much more versatile because of the different modes and switches). I have ordered another module from Tony that is based on the famous Ola Englund's sig amp from Randall ;) I'm going to reprofile the Shiver (Bogner Shiva) and Terrier (VHT Pittbull) modules as I'm not completely satisfied with the profiles yet. And you are right about the midgain profiles. I will do much more of them in the future, not full on metal assault only :D

Take care :)

Petr

Hey Petr, thanks for your detailed answer!

I tried the MTS Modules and I agree, they do sound great! Among my favorites are the Salvado and Stonerverb as they got some great gain textures within them. Also I'm looking forward to try your new versions of the Shiver and Terrier. I think they are definitely usable, but not quite on the same level as some of your other profiles.

Making a txt file with some more info might prove useful for new customers. By now I got used to and researched what your profiles are based on - like the MTS modules for that Randall amp, which is similar to the Synergy Amp ecosystem just not officially licensed - but I could see new users having similar questions like me when I got your pack.

Also I love to hear that you agree with my midgain profile suggestion for future profiling sessions and can't wait what you got in store for us in future.

Take care :)

• Just some kind words. I bought his Mega Pack (a year ago or something). He keeps uploading new profiles etc. Once you buy this pack, you keep getting new additional profiles for free. That’s pretty amazing. I can highly recommend his Mega Pack and it’s great value for money.

• Exactly. The only wish I have, is that there will be more profiles with the Boss HM-2/Eyemaster to choose from. My guitars does not respond that well on these. Some are better for my guitars than others and it also differs from guitar to guitar. So to be able to have a large selection of these would be highly appreciated ;) . To be fair it’s pretty difficult to nail that sound apparently. I’ve not had that much success with any of the profiles with that pedal in front. Might be my guitars. But a selection of both small and larger amps to try out, would be awesome. And profiles with lots of distortion as well as light distortion.

All other profiles are great stuff for my guitars.

(EDIT): I’ve tried to use my Japan HM-2 and the Eyemaster both between the Kemper and guitar as well as in the loop. It’s like it just not gonna sound good no matter what I do and which profile I put it on. So....it’s like the Kemper doesn’t handle it that well. Or again....might be the 4 guitars I’ve tried.

• Exactly. The only wish I have, is that there will be more profiles with the Boss HM-2/Eyemaster to choose from. My guitars does not respond that well on these. Some are better for my guitars than others and it also differs from guitar to guitar. So to be able to have a large selection of these would be highly appreciated ;) . To be fair it’s pretty difficult to nail that sound apparently. I’ve not had that much success with any of the profiles with that pedal in front. Might be my guitars. But a selection of both small and larger amps to try out, would be awesome. And profiles with lots of distortion as well as light distortion.

All other profiles are great stuff for my guitars.

(EDIT): I’ve tried to use my Japan HM-2 and the Eyemaster both between the Kemper and guitar as well as in the loop. It’s like it just not gonna sound good no matter what I do and which profile I put it on. So....it’s like the Kemper doesn’t handle it that well. Or again....might be the 4 guitars I’ve tried.

I am still waiting for the new HM-2 waza pedal to be relased. Then I will make a lot of profiles of it :)

• Having some issues with importing the Driftwood profiles. They are simply impossible to import as as the Rig Manager states, that they are damaged. The rest of the new profiles were imported with no issues at all.

Any idea?

• Having some issues with importing the Driftwood profiles. They are simply impossible to import as as the Rig Manager states, that they are damaged. The rest of the new profiles were imported with no issues at all.

Any idea?

No issues on my end. Just drag and drop the files into RM like usual. Maybe your download is corrupted or something. Just redownload it and try again. Also note that the two new Cab files need to be imported into a Presets folder, not Rig folder.

If everything else fails you can still opt for the USB drive import to get these profiles up and running.

Thanks again Petr for the update - the Driftwood sounds massive Strungout82

• I just updated to the latest beta firmware and RM. Then I was able to drag them in. It’s just weird that the rest wasn’t a problem. I usually don’t go for the beta releases, but thought that it was worth a try. And it worked.

Yes….he is doing a great job. It’s serious bang for your buck, buying his metal pack.

• No issues on my end. Just drag and drop the files into RM like usual. Maybe your download is corrupted or something. Just redownload it and try again. Also note that the two new Cab files need to be imported into a Presets folder, not Rig folder.

If everything else fails you can still opt for the USB drive import to get these profiles up and running.

Thanks again Petr for the update - the Driftwood sounds massive Strungout82

I just updated to the latest beta firmware and RM. Then I was able to drag them in. It’s just weird that the rest wasn’t a problem. I usually don’t go for the beta releases, but thought that it was worth a try. And it worked.

Yes….he is doing a great job. It’s serious bang for your buck, buying his metal pack.

Thank you guys :) I'm so glad that you like my work.

• I just checked the Driftwood profiles. Shit man. They are awesome. Especially the two brutal profiles fit my brand new Aristides 8 string headless SO well. Well done man ??

I checked out the profiles with my new Aristides guitar. They sound really cool. Far better than my old guitars.

You rock, man ???

• Just bought this pack, unbelievable valuable and usable straight out of the box! Sounding great with the kemper Kabinet. Will be awesome live with a focus on SM57 which is obviously the live standard for eons! Thank you Petr!!

• Just chiming in to say thank you very much for your continuous efforts my friend!

These consistent updates are very welcomed and appreciated. I always love to browse through the updates finding new favorites along the way.

New customers are very welcome :)

While I'm an older customer I do recommend your pack to anyone looking for some heavier tones as I still think your pack is one of the few very best deals which should be a no-brainer to anyone <3

Keep up the good work :thumbup: