Merged profiles Megapack (Peter's Crazy Profiles) update v.17

• Hello :)

New updated version of my MEGA pack is ready :)

You will get a MEGA pack of over 1550 amp profiles + several perform files + several cabs (cab presets including some fredman style micing technique + mixed IRs) for a price of 29.99$

AMPS: Diezel Herbert mk I, Dual Rectifier 2ch rev F, Dual Rectifier 3ch Multi-Watt, Engl E580 MIDI preamp + E840/50 poweramp, Engl Savage 120 mk I, Framus Cobra, Mesa Boogie Mark IV vB, Salvation Audio MTS Mods (Camerica, Custom 3, Dreadplate, Mash-All, Shiver, Terrier, Stonerverb DeLarge, CAMEROCK and Salvado Deluxe, VHT Pittbull Ultralead with graphic EQ, VX Kraken, Orange Rockerverb 100W mk2, Diezel VH4, JCM800 Kerry King sig amp, modded 6505+ (by Salvation Audio), MTS/Synergy module called Sathanas (based on Randall Satan head and made by amazing Salvation Audio), EVH 5150 EL34 50w, Mesa Boogie Stiletto Deuce stage I, Driftwood Purple Nightmare, Marshall JCM2000 DSL50, modded Peavey JSX, MI Audio Revelation mkII, Orange Rockerverb mk3, Engl Savage SE, Rivera K-Tre , a mighty Wizard MCII and my new Ceriatone Leviathan.

CABS: Mesa OS412, Engl Pro412 V30, Hardbox 212XL V30, HOT 2x12 V30+G12-75T, Coffee Custom Cabs Cappuccino 212 + some more cabs and mixed custom IRs

Almost all profiles are DI profiles that are merged with my CAB profiles, so they shall work with real cab or FRFR quite well. Tweak them to your taste (a little EQ, change CAB...). I used boost pedals like TS808 clone by Kartakou, DemonFX TS9/TS808 and 33, Lichtbringer by Klirrtone (very similar to TC Electronic integrated pedal used by band Meshuggah), Boss SD1, Klon clone from 68pedals, some fuzz pedals, Fortin 33 clone, King Of Tone clone, Duellist OD clone and some HM2 style pedals, LCFR boost pedal by KHDK, Salvation ToneWheel boost pedal, Laney TI boost pedal and great Mudkiller by Electric Eye Audio.

I hope that you will like these profiles as much as I do :) And any future updates are still free for you :)

Petr

https://peterscrazyprofiles.bi…mper-profiles-mega-pack-1

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello folks :) I have another little update to my Megapack of merged profiles.

There are 39 new merged higain profiles of my amp collection boosted with the amazing Lichtbringer pedal from Klirrton (very close to the famous TC integrated preamp pedal).

You can try some of the new profiles in my freebie pack here (the ones with Licht or Lichtbringer in the name)

https://www.dropbox.com/…/1cwc2o…/AABz5RQSvXh2boOftVE8X_DLa…

If you like them, then buy the whole pack of cca 207 profiles with several cabs for 9.99$ at

http://peterscrazyprofiles.big…mper-profiles-mega-pack-1

Soundsamples of DI guitar reamp tracks -https://soundcloud.com/strungout…/sets/peters-crazy-profiles

• Hi..I just bought your merged profiles..their very very good. I first tried the free ones, I changed cabs so to bring them where I wanted and I was amazed. I have a lot rigs of Mark IV and maybe yours are the best..st least for me. the same with kraken, I changed cab and I used the matched cab, and the results were amazing. I love merged profiles, if you use them right you get amazing results. also nice price. so now you have to find more amps and continue ( Archon, Purple Nightmare, 5150 bl, Randall Satan, Triple Rectifier, Rivera...etc). I hope you will continue..with more amps, microphones etc. Thanks..

• Hello, I have made a little update for my pack of profiles. I bought some new pedals few days ago and focused on old school death metal sound from Sweden in style of Entombed, Bloodbath etc.. These profiles were made with TC Eyemaster pedal which is a simplified clone of legendary Boss HM-2 with hardwired maxed settings. And there are also few more profiles of Big Muff, Grim Face Fuzz, Little Bear RAT....

Here are some free stuff if you are interested :) https://www.dropbox.com/sh/52b…ZghCTRdGE26Vn_A-AVpa?dl=0

• Hi folks :)

I have made another update to my MEGA pack of kemper profiles. So what is new... I profiled a really versatile MTS module called Stoneverb from Salvation Audio for some Orange-like sounds (from clean and crunch to really metal higain) and reprofiled some of my most favourite amps with a different approach to profiling process then before (and it made a difference). And you get also a new CAB IRs of my 2x12 HOT amps cab with V30 + G12-75T speakers. So if you buy this pack you will get about 441 profiles now :) The price is still a bargain at 9.99$

Have fun and feel free to ask any questions :)

• Hello again :)

Another BIG update is ready for you to try :) This time I profiled a very nice Salvation MTS module called Camerock that is inspired by famous Cameron CCV amp. This module is quite versatile and you can get a nice clean to really aggressive rhythm and lead sound from it. Then I profiled Orange Rockerverb 100 mk2 - a really nice and versatile amp used with amazing clean, crunch and filthy fuzz-like distortion. I used some settings from bands like Sepultura and Slipknot ( from their guitar rig videos on YT ) and much more. The last profiled amp is mighty Diezel VH4. I profiled all channels and also settings like Tool's Adam Jones, SikTh, etc... And I made some new IRs of my favourite MESA Boogie OS 4x12 with different mic positions and then even mixed some of the IRs together. The number of profiles in the pack is about 520 :) and the price is still 9.99$

Content of the pack:

AMPS: Diezel Herbert mk I, Dual Rectifier 2ch rev F, Dual Rectifier 3ch Multi-Watt, Engl E580 MIDI preamp + E840/50 poweramp, Engl Savage 120 mk I, Framus Cobra, Mesa Boogie Mark IV vB, Peavey 6505+ (just a few profiles), Salvation Audio MTS Mods (Camerica, Custom 3, Dreadplate, Mash-All, Shiver, Terrier, Stonerverb DeLarge version and NEW module - CAMEROCK), VHT Pittbull Ultralead with graphic EQ, VX Kraken and NEW Orange Rockerverb 100W mk2 and NEW Diezel VH4.

CABS: Mesa OS412, Engl Pro412 V30, Hardbox 212XL V30, HOT 2x12 V30+G12-75T

If you want to try some of my profiles for free, just download them here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1cw…RQSvXh2boOftVE8X_DLa?dl=0

• Bought this pack quite a while ago now and I didn't realise I hadn't left a comment.

This is an absolute hidden gem of a pack if you like metal. The Framus and VHT in particular give something nice and different to a lot of others, and the addition of the cabs just takes it even further. Another great plus is all of the different performances with different amps!

Plus free updates!

Keep up the amazing work.

• Hi , just downloaded your Megapack and imported the profiles, but import of the Mesa- profiles could not be imported, "Import has failed ... RM didn´t find any suitable files ....this happens when the items are damaged or unknown..." -message appears.

Tried the good old USB stick, but Profiler does not recognise them as well:(;(

has someone an idea what to do?

• Hi , just downloaded your Megapack and imported the profiles, but import of the Mesa- profiles could not be imported, "Import has failed ... RM didn´t find any suitable files ....this happens when the items are damaged or unknown..." -message appears.

Tried the good old USB stick, but Profiler does not recognise them as well:(;(

has someone an idea what to do?

Weird. What OS do you have in Kemper? My latest profiles are in the *.krig format so if you have older firmware you have to rename the file extensions from *.krig to *.kipr. Does it work for you?