Merged profiles Megapack (Peter's Crazy Profiles) update v.17

• Hi , just downloaded your Megapack and imported the profiles, but import of the Mesa- profiles could not be imported, "Import has failed ... RM didn´t find any suitable files ....this happens when the items are damaged or unknown..." -message appears.

Tried the good old USB stick, but Profiler does not recognise them as well:(;(

has someone an idea what to do?

Check you e-mail buddy, I sent you the profiles in the *.kipr format.

• It is everything in the Mesa Mark IV folder. Every other folder was no problem...

Thank you, I appreciate your help.

BTW, I like the profiles a lot. Not much time to try at the moment, but it`s very fun to play them.

• Okay, tried it again with the krig profiles and it worked (wanted actually to try the kipr files, but accidently selected the wrong folder...)

Don´t know why it does not work yesturday . Did the same procedure as every day..., äh every time.

Thank you so much for diving in.

• Loving your profiles. Kudos and continued success.

To other Hi Gain fans out there. This guy gets it. Try the demos

Thank you so much for your kind words. Much appreciated :)

For those who are curious about my profiles, just try them and hear/feel for yourselves

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pzy…4qI77uE9FmoTeE76BwHa?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1cw…RQSvXh2boOftVE8X_DLa?dl=0

• Having the same problem. Bought the pack and put them on the usb stick uploaded and nothing on my kemper. Renaming did not work. I could not rename in my download folder, only when they are on usb drive.

• These profiles are actually awesome!

Nowadays I rarely spend money on more profiles as I'm pretty much covered. For High Gain I settled on JTM (Josh Middleton packs) and GGD. However, I tried out the free profiles here and was pleasantly surprised.

To see the history of the updated pack sealed the deal for me and I purchased the pack, adding it to my go-to list of heavy profiles.

Highly recommended for everyone! The value of the pack is a similar striking deal as the Katzbach Marshall pack - so overall two thumbs up from me for Peter :)

• Just recently found these profiles. Lots of of great profiles for metal, well miked and many profiles per amp. Recommended!

Thank you so much :)

• So after some time I've had a chance to go more in depth into this pack and would like to give some feedback to Petr, as well as other potential buyers. First of, man - if I only found it sooner, it would have saved me some money lol

These are by far my favorite merged profiles I've come across so far. The Cabs are super well miked and even beat some of the ML Soundlab IRs I've been using before to my ears, there are no weak spots whatsoever. There are a lot of single Cabs included and this is one of the rare occasions where when there is a "fat" in the title it actually means fatter tone, same with "tight". I only wished there would be some sort of explanation for the Cabs with the same name, but different iterations (like 01 - 05). However, the full merged profiles already use a great fitting Cab section.

Hard to name my favorites, but I've really enjoyed the Rockerverb MKII, the Kraken and some Diezel profiles. Especially the Mid-Gain Crunch 1 and 2 profiles of the Rockerverb MKII are also really enjoyable with my Strat and P90 Hagstrom, so it's not only pure High Gain madness which I think is great! If you happen to keep updating your pack, I'll be grateful to get more Mid-Gainy profiles of your amps - very appreciated.

I mostly like the natural feel & sound of your profiles. What strikes me most is that even with the same Cab the individual characters of the Diezel/Orange/Mesa/ENGL/... amps shine through without a problem. This is a gripe I've had with a lot of other paid packs, where everything sounds almost the same, depending on the used Cab.

So far I only dug into the "real" amps you profiled and want to dig through all the MTS Mods next. However I have absolutely no experience with those, I only searched their website to figure out what module does what. Any recommendations of your favorite modules, Petr?

After all, I'm super happy with the pack as it is one of those golden "basically a steal" packs which are fairly rare (i.e. the Katzbach pack comes to mind). Everyone who's even partially interested should definitely try it out, regarding the cost there's really no risk to it and it got updated over time which is super nice and expands the value even more!

I hope in the future you'll get your hands on more High Gain gems like a Driftwood Purple Nightmare or the Revv Amps, as I would love to hear your take on them (yes, even for a paid upgrade;) You've definitely proven you got the ear! Unfortunately I don't have any cool gear to contribute, so I'll just enjoy your profiles and spread the word :)

• How could I have missed this? =O Downloaded the free profiles and I do like them. Nice to play swedish death metal with the herbert profiles. I know At the Gates on one of their album mixed tracks with both OD and tracks with the HM-2 pedal and a 5150 amp and it sounds killer.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The problem I have with many of the commercial profiles is many of them have too much treble/presence in them. I guess it's becuase many vendors make their profiles with their very low down tuned guitars/ 7 string guitars so they need more of it. That's why I only find a handfull of the profiles useful for me. Here I liked all the of them and no drenched in too much distortion either. 10$ is a silly good price for this. I will buy the full pack. 8)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Thank you for your post and input :) I will probably make a short txt file with more info about the profiles and cab presets. So about the MTS modules... I really love them. Especially the Salvation audio ones :) They are really great in person and as profiles. My favourite ones are the Camerock (based on Cameron CCV), Camerica (based on Cameron Atomica but very similar Camerock), Salvado (Soldano SLO) and Stonerverb (based on Orange Rockerverb but much more versatile because of the different modes and switches). I have ordered another module from Tony that is based on the famous Ola Englund's sig amp from Randall ;) I'm going to reprofile the Shiver (Bogner Shiva) and Terrier (VHT Pittbull) modules as I'm not completely satisfied with the profiles yet. And you are right about the midgain profiles. I will do much more of them in the future, not full on metal assault only :D

Take care :)

Petr

• Hey, sounds great, I'll definitely check it out soon.

Can you give more details about the performances that are set there?

Hello,

I have made several performance files that behave like channels on amp. So on the first slot is a clean profile, next is usually crunch, then higain profiles and last is some solo profile with reverb and delay. Check the description of the pack to read about all the amps that have been profiled :)

Petr