General presets exchange topic.

• I want to start a topic where everyone can share their favourite presets without a need to share it with a RIG .

Since you can easly load/save presets with ToastME just by placing the presets to the respective folder in "\Documents\ToastME_Presets" I was thinking it may be now easy to share them.

I want to share two FX presets:

Reverb preset with natural reverb for all genere and Chorus preset with Dimension D like chorus:

Stomp.zip

By the way , why I can not upload kipr file type to the forum ?

• This is a great option, but I wonder if there is a place where you can get effects preset parameters so you can manually enter them? I don't always want to clunk up my presets as I have a lot of frequently used ones in high alphabetical placement but I'd like to try the new kemper effects presets (like entering Cave or Surf from 5.7 verbs etc one at a time rather than restoring presets) or see what others are doing. Something that just lists the parameters in text.

Crazed bankruptcy lawyer guitarist. Deluxe Strat with Handwound HSS with Bareknuckle VHII for HB/Smits of Tn for single coils, eq stack bypass on hard fixed HB with out of phase option on pos. 2 for Peter Green/Hot for Teacher/LaGrange. KPA unpowered into foh and through a Crown XLS 1502 SS power amp into an ultralight guitar voiced DVMark 2x12 combo as monitor and extra stage volume.