Reverb display bug?

• FW 5.4.7

Noticed something unusual today-

when adjusting a parameter the current/varying value is temporarily shown on the display (as expected)

Next to this is the "saved" value in brackets so, i assume, the user can see how much difference they have applied or wish to revert to the previous/saved value, i guess.

However, certainly in the legacy and natural reverbs the decay-time, room-size and predelay values show as "0.0" in the brackets or have a value of no relevant or meaningful value.

I've not (yet) noticed it in any of the other FX. Not a massive problem but if it was working before it would be nice to have it working again or, at the very least, working as intended.

maybe someone else can confirm on their KPA what they see in their "bracket values" and if the values make sense.

thanks

• For me, the first form of contact with the producer is always an e-mail directly to the producer or in this case a support ticket. I do not see the point of extending the procedure and debating something obvious within the forum.

By sending a ticket you can be sure that the information about the bug has reached the producer.
    The sooner you send a ticket, the greater the chance that the bug will be fixed even a few days later (I have seen such cases with KPA team ;) )

Ticket sent(with this topic link).

I think it is just a small mistake and it will be refined in the next FW(or another one later) .

It's very good that you noticed it.

• For me, the first form of contact with the producer is always an e-mail directly to the producer or in this case a support ticket. I do not see the point of extending the procedure and debating something obvious within the forum.

By sending a ticket you can be sure that the information about the bug has reached the producer.
    The sooner you send a ticket, the greater the chance that the bug will be fixed even a few days later (I have seen such cases with KPA team ;) )

Ticket sent(with this topic link).

I think it is just a small mistake and it will be refined in the next FW(or another one later) .

It's very good that you noticed it.

I agree, but its nice to hear from other users first just to see if its me or a common issue. Besides, this one is not a major issue.

After all, thats a great use of the forum and partly what they are here for.

I wonder how many false claims the support get when its a case of "user error" or "not reading the manual properly" so, thank you for confirming what i have found.