So I've had this Kemper thing for 2 weeks now....

• Actually I did try those settings, downloaded the zip file. I tried each of them, with my wah running in line so I could easily A-B them. None of the settings gave me quite the sound of the Crybaby Classic I've become accustomed to, so in the end I gave in and put one of those on the board with the Remote. Since I'd also been missing my Dynacomp (which I did finally get the Stack compressor about 98% of the way to) I also popped that on there as well. It's not too combersome having those couple pedals out on the board, and doing so it makes sense to also have my wireless receiver (old X2 Digital wireless stompbox type - the company eventually acquired by Line 6 and became the basis for their wireless stuff) on the board - prior to that I affixed it to the side of the rack containing the KPA. Works well.

• I agree about the compressor. The built in one gives a lot away compared to a Bogner Lyndhurst (for example). That and the distortion stomps are not at the level of the pedals they emulate, but they're close.

I just run a tiny pedalboard. I also use Buzz Feiten tuning, so I need a separate tuner as well anyway.

• I agree about the compressor. The built in one gives a lot away compared to a Bogner Lyndhurst (for example). That and the distortion stomps are not at the level of the pedals they emulate, but they're close.

I just run a tiny pedalboard. I also use Buzz Feiten tuning, so I need a separate tuner as well anyway.

I have my remote mounted to a Pedaltrain board so it can be in a road case as our gear tends to spend a lot of time in a big bumpy equipment truck. It was nothing to just slap on the wah and Dynacomp. Amazing how a little $79 pedal can be such an integral part of a rig LOL.

• I have my remote mounted to a Pedaltrain board so it can be in a road case as our gear tends to spend a lot of time in a big bumpy equipment truck. It was nothing to just slap on the wah and Dynacomp. Amazing how a little $79 pedal can be such an integral part of a rig LOL.

Fair enough, personally I was happy to get rid of outboard effects and means I don;t have to run power...less leads, yey :)