What exactly does the power amp boost do?

• I can't seem to find any info on this at all. Is the output of the powerhead 600w with the power amp boost at 12db or is it 600w before?

• Hm does that mean that without it you are only getting around 75 watts of output?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Hm does that mean that without it you are only getting around 75 watts of output?

That would depend on the strength of the signal into the power amp. (primarily based on Rig Volume and Monitor/Power Amp Level in the Output Section.

You can see the amount of output wattage in real time, by viewing the Power Amp Output meter, also located in the Output Section.

• Ah didn't know that. Will try that. Thanks.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I’m running it through an orange ppc112 60 watt and am only getting about 5 watts of power... it’s way too quiet

• See I can’t seem to find the power boost it only has 6 pages. There’s no 7th page for power boost

What OS version is in your Profiler? The Power Amp Boost has been there since early 4.x, if not before. It is the first soft knob on the same page as the "Power Amp On" checkbox. Make sure the Power Amp is turned on (put a Check in the Checkbox).

I’m running it through an orange ppc112 60 watt and am only getting about 5 watts of power... it’s way too quiet

If you can see the Power Amp Output Meter in your Output Menu, the Power Amp Boost knob is on the same page.

Turn up your Monitor Output knob in the Output menu to send more signal to your cabinet.

• MrWeldon you need a Profiler with a built in power amp and connect the cab to the dedicated speaker output. According to your registration you own a model without a power amp. That explains why you do not see the power amp page in the output menu.