Why do we have to wait?

• I've always wondered ( since 2012) why Trade shows seem to drive the announcement of new additions to the Software. etc....

We as the everyday users see the additions on the NAMM show etc.... then wait a LONG TIME for the OS releases.....

Surely , we who have already bought the KPA and use it deserve to be awarded with the upgrades first rather than the potential purchasers and the industry publications?

• Hmm, but it’s only available for those that own a Kemper already, it doesn’t work without it.

The reason you have to wait is because it’s not ready yet. The point of trade shows is to drum up business, the best way to do that is to have something new to show to garner attention, this also gives the users a nice insight into the roadmap, into what comes next.

Personally I’d rather be kept somewhat in the loop than just being kept in the dark till it’s done. I appreciate that Kemper told us well ahead of time. It’s both exciting and it means less constant threads asking for Kemper to do what they are in fact doing!

• And it might not be ready then either, and just more details is all we get ;)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Surely , we who have already bought the KPA and use it deserve to be awarded with the upgrades first rather than the potential purchasers and the industry publications?

Trade shows are the place where new and upcoming features are displayed and demo'ed - if a manufacturer chooses to show what they are currently working on, this is a generally seen as welcome information.

These features then need to be finished, thoroughly tested, most likely a few bug fixes here and there, more testing, internal beta testing etc.
    once all this and much more has happened, the new OS is released.