General Profiling Question

• The settings on some of the rigs I upload from the exchange are puzzling and I wonder if it's native to the profile or some weird 'import' anomaly. I'm guessing it's the former but that's what puzzling.

- just posted a rig that when imported had the DLY+REV mix set 85% towards delay. Almost passed on it until I figured it out.

- the infamous AC-20 rig imports with the amp volume set a +8.3

- imported a rig that had the amp volume, and the EQ controls all set exactly at +1.0

These are just a few examples. I'd assume you'd want to profile with most everything at 0.0 to allow maximum flexibility but again, I've never done it. Thanks for any insight.

"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be." - Douglas Adams

• I am sure the amp levels etc are profiler choice but there are some really strange settings out there.

I absolutely love the Bert Meulendijk acoustic rig pack but I was find all my acoustic rigs were way to loud. I went in to the Amp block and found the level was a +8.2db :huh:

However, I’ve also noticed a lot of profiles with the Delay/Rev setting at 58 recently in the Rig setting. I don’t think they were set like this in the old FX version before the Reverb updates but I can’t go back and check.