• New to kemper and looking for best hi gain studio packs to buy.ive heard good things about sinmix but wary of spending money if there’s anything that’s better.after those Mesa , Bogner Uberschall tones. Any recommendations as to where to spend my money.cheerz

• I would suggest exploring Rig exchange first with free profiles ( and thiose on the KPA itself).

Otherwise, loads of good external companies e.g Top Jimi, Micheal Britt etc. Just listen to their promo's as it really is personal taste.

I play heavy rock and use an ENGL profile from Rig Exchange ( I think), mainly because I used to run an ENGL and it feels familiar so best to look at amps you like...

• New to kemper and looking for best hi gain studio packs to buy.ive heard good things about sinmix but wary of spending money if there’s anything that’s better.after those Mesa , Bogner Uberschall tones. Any recommendations as to where to spend my money.cheerz

If there are better profiles than Sinmix? There are great profiles and there are great profilers. What is right for you no one can tell. Sinmix has free profiles to try out before any purchase on his homepage. Deadlightstudios and Chop tones have free profiles you can download on the support page. Reampzone has highgain profiles as well.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• Try CORPSE by Deadlight Studios from Rig Exchange for Mesa.

Also there is a thread going on about hidden gems in Rig Exchange that has quite a few great hi-gain sounds.

• One of the best tight high gain tones I've found so far is the memphis may fire tone pack from STL tones, Currently the one our band is using and sounds beastly through FRFR's and a guitar cab