Winds of Ladakh - Acoustic baldringer & supro

• Hi,

here is a track I started while testing a "new" acoustic guitar with some factory presets ( Baldringer Kemper rig pack 4 ) and a great supro I fount on rig Ex.

winds of Ladakh

They both sound awesome to me, the supro profile looks like the real deal from 1964

My acoustic was recorded direct ( Fishman internal preamp ) to KPA , that's really great and It sounded much better than my expectations, I don't got much info on that baldringer, but that's another pretty cool way to record acoustics.

• Great Work Renaud, you push it further every time.

Thanks Mud' I was really blown away by these profiles, how they instantly sound so good without any tweak, and how inspirational they are. I never had the luck to record any folk guitar before, but now I'm done and the solution is dead simple.

That 64 supro sounds incredible too , and there are 3 profiles on rig ex , telecaster, strat and LP, super tweakable , I don't need anything else.

The kemper rig Pack 4 is really full of goodies and treasures, including a fuzzy AC15 that died during the profiling process and led to a killer 60's Hendrix or Zep tone.